Saturday, October 27, 2007

herman dune - i wish that i could see you soon


Now that I'm across the sea I wonder if
you're gonna wait for me
or if you're gonna find
a new boy to spoon
I wish that I could see you soon

And if you
wait a little my pretty friend
until I come back to hold your hand
would be like bugs when they break through the cocoon
you know
I wish that I could see you soon

It has been a while
since I felt like this
and now I've found someone i really miss
under the sun
under the moon
I wish that I could see you soon
-- Angels!
How long do you can't see her
And I'm like - the sooner the better
do you really think she'll wait for you?
And I'm like
there's no way to say and there's nothing I can do
And there's no way to say and there's nothing I can do
-- go!

[...]


Download their latest album "Giant"

*Check them out tonight @ Apolo 2, BCN!!

No comments: