Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NXNE 2009

Today I have a "music festival" day. First with the lineup of Lollapalooza and now with NXNE (North by northeast), the copy of SXSW in Toronto, Canada. Why I'm speaking about this festival? Because since 2009 EGWM became FAN, yes, with CAPITAL letters, of music who comes from Canada and where is the best place to see all our bands? this festival... It mix bands from canada, america and europe (a band from Estonia is coming this year...). Today I was looking the webpage and finally they are starting to give names and what a surprise! I know some of them! King Khan & BBQ Show / Woodpigeon / Matt and Kim / The Coathangers ....

So, if anyone is thinking of going to this festival, LET ME KNOW! I'm not rich but for sure we can use a couch for this days. We just need a flight ticket... Anyone working in a flight company? Ah, I almost forgot! The prices of this festival are 5 times less expensive than SXSW. YAY! 50$ por 5 days of non-stop music! double YAY!

No comments: