Friday, February 29, 2008

"earl grey" FEBRUARY playlist


"earl grey" FEBRUARY playlist

1. Aaron Schroeder - What we don't know
2. Chris Walla - Geometry & C
3. Imperial Teen - Shim sham
4. Los Planetas - Reunión en la cumbre
5. Sambassadeur - Subtle changes
6. Spoon - Anything you want
7. Tegan & Sara - Nineteen
8. The Avett Brothers - Will you return?
9. The National - Slipping husband
10. Two Hours Traffic - Jezebel

Just on time! I almost forgot about this month's playlist and had to rush it last minute before the month ends (thank you, leap year, for giving me an extra day!). So I guess here it is. Pretty eclectic, but still decent in my opinion. I just started skipping songs on my iPod (shuffle mode on) until I got ten that I felt like putting on a playlist. A lot of work you'd say, eh? Indeed! Anyway, I promise some more dedication on the next one. You can write it down! Enjoy for now.

* with milk's playlist coming soon

No comments: