Sunday, March 2, 2008

"with milk" FEBRUARY playlist


"with milk" FEBRUARY playlist

1. The Cribs - Our Bovine Public
2. Born Ruffians - Barnacle Goose
3. Yes, Oh Yes - Hellocopters
4. Scotland Yard Gospel Chair - Aspidistra
5. Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yelstin - Think I wanna Die
6. The Poison Control Center - Make Love A Star
7. Right Away, Great Captain - Right Ahead, Young Sailor!
8. Ravens & Chimes - January
9. Port O'Brien - I Woke Up Today
10. Destroyer - Blue Flower/Blue Flame

download

Finally, February Playlist! I know... It's March but I didn't have time to think about which songs I wanted to add in this playlist.. Finally I decided to make a mix of bands who will play at Primavera Sound 2008 (Port O'Brien, The Cribs) and bands from different places of USA (like Bellingham, WA, Chicago, IL, etc...). I hope you like it! Next time I'll do it on time. And PLEASE if you have any comment about the playlists just WRITE IT! :)

No comments: