Saturday, July 12, 2008

EGWM presents... katharine hepburn's voice!


*Katharine hepburn's voice is a band from Seattle, WA, a two piece band with former members of Dalmatians. Diverse, melodic electro pop/funk/whathaveyou music to nod, dance, or tap a foot to. And I want to make some promo because I just receive their first album (i think...) "Unlimited Nights and Weekends" (2007) and I love it! Shannon (the singer) sent me the album a few days ago and wow! I can't stop listening "out like this", "my waist", "running joke", "space needle"... what a lovely voice! Just give them a try!

katharine hepburn's voice - unlimited nights and weekends

1. My Waist
2. Space Needle
3. Jerry Death
4. Fruit Fruit
5. O'er Your House
6. Reggae Song
7. Running Joke
8. Gale Popsicle
9. I'm Cloud
10. Out like this

11. bonus track
12. bonus track

download
myspace


katharine hepburn's voice - my molly (also known as out like this)

No comments: