Friday, July 4, 2008

SURPRISE 18: black kids - partie traumatic (2008)


black kids - partie traumatic (2008)

1. Hit The Heartbreaks
2. Partie Traumatic
3. Listen To Your Body Tonight
4. Hurricane Jane
5. I’m Making Eyes At You
6. I’ve Underestimated My Charm (Again)
7. I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You
8. Love Me Already
9. I Wanna Be Your Limousine
10. Look At Me (When I Rock Wichoo)

download

myspace

*this band will plaay in lollapalooza 2008! GREAT! any reader from chicago or usa who goes to lollapalooza? earlgreywithmilk meeting? free beer because your work there? any free room for me and my friends in Chicago? hahaha. send me an e-mail (earlgreywmilk@gmail.com)! :D


black kids - i'm not gonna teach your boyfriend

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm going to Lollapalooza, men! we can meet there if you want! :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhh quines ganeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!