Saturday, March 7, 2009

loud racecars

*allister - racecars (WARNING: this song is not a typical EGWM song but once, I was young...)
Lately I have been thinking about my adolescence and which kind of music I used to listen... I'm not gonna say any name here cause you, readers, will make fun of me... I just want to share with you that lately I started listening again this bands, they changed my mood so many times. This song is the best example: "don't worry about your problems now baby 'cuz they just don't matter when it comes down to the fact that everybody's got problems now baby and life's too short to keep them bottled up inside". A piece of college american punk-rock art.

*elemeno p - louder louder
My future is looking good. My new "most-scroobled-band-of-the-week" is the answer. New Zeland is the origin. This small islands are doing so many good things lately (at least for me). Starting with the movie Eagle Vs Shark, the Lord of the rings, Black Sheep, the TV-show Flight of the Conchords and now, bands like Elemeno P, Kingston or Goodnight Nurse... Like I said, my future is looking good cause I have a new destination in my list: NEW ZELAND. Anyone interested?

picture by pasty_xie

No comments: