Monday, April 28, 2008

a scoop of EGWM: new faces


New Faces

New Faces is a band from Port Townsend, WA. They only have a EP out (New Faces Ep 2007) and some songs but I think they are really good! Probably some of you will say that you have listening a loooot of bands like New Faces but what the fuck! If you like what they are playing doesn't matter if they are doing the same as (put a name of a band). Everytime that I listen New Faces I HAVE to sing, move or do something. Just give a try to this band that I found listening KEXP (Radio station from Seattle, WA). They are recording their first LP, as soon as I have it I'll share it with you. :)

1. Ms Kiss kiss bang bang (from New Faces EP)
2. She's like the snow (from New Faces EP)
3. My alarm (from New Faces EP)

4. The end of a time (unknown)
5. Across the city (unknown)
6. Cracks (unknown)
7. You to me (unknown)

download

No comments: