Friday, June 20, 2008

"with milk" MAY playlist

"with milk" MAY playlist

1. astronautalis - short term memory loss
2. i love math - josephine st.
3. young coyotes - momentary drowning
4. mata mata - bears encounter a beast (ford escalade)
5. fleet foxes - white winter hymnal (daytrotter session)
6. martin crane (of brazos) - tell me that you want to go
7. women - black rice
8. minus story - battle of our lives
9. we/or/me - tell sarah
10. the luyas - dumb blood

download

** like my blog friend said, we have been to busy to upload this small teablog but WTF. i left my work and things for a while and i prepared this playlist.. fresh new songs of new bands from usa. i hope you enjoy the playlist as much as i enjoy eating airheads and bazooka chewing gum (yeah, i know... you don't know what i'm talking about..) soon I'll post a new playlist, JUNE playlist, and it will be about girl names. just wait and download. **


"Instead of things I'm good at, it might be faster to list the things I can't do. I can't cook or clean the house. My room's a mess, and I'm always losing things. I love music, but I can't sing a note. I'm clumsy and can barely sew a stitch. My sense of direction is the pits, and I can't tell left from right half the time. When I get angry, I tend to break things. Plates and pencils, alarm clocks. Later on I regret it, but at the time I can't help myself. I have no money in the bank. I'm bashful for no reason, and I have hardly any friends to speak of." Haruki Murakami

2 comments:

Andrea Valverde said...

I (L) Murakami
I si, esperem més recopilatoris molons
:)

sälutacions cordials

off the record said...

tell sarah? tell me tell me :-)

tu i jo tampoc ens sabem orientar com Murakami

vull girls playlist JA

JA

JA!

:-D