Monday, March 24, 2008

"with milk" MARCH playlist



"with milk" MARCH playlist

1. Blink 182 - Carousel
2. Sum 41 - Fat Lip
3. The Ataris - San Dimas HS Football Rules
4. Sugarcult - Bouncing off the walls again
5. Simple Plan - I'd do anything
6. American Hi-Fi - The Art of Losing
7. Wakefield - Say You Will
8. The All-American Rejects - Drive Away
9. Diffuser - Get it on
10. Saves the Day - At Your Funeral

download

Well... as you can see, for this month the playlist is a little bit different than the other ones... Today I woke up and I took a shower listening one of my old cds: It was a mix of High-School Punk-Rock Bands that I used to listening when I was at High School. The best thing: After... I don't know... 5 years... 6 years... I WAS SINGING THE SONGS AND DANCING IN THE SHOWER! Then I thought: I want to make a playlist of this "old songs" and uploaded. And here it is: 10 songs that all of you PROBABLY know. :)

*soon, "earlgrey" MARCH playlist.

1 comment:

marmota said...

with a pair!
jaja
:D