Thursday, January 17, 2008

"earl grey" JANUARY playlist


"earl grey" JANUARY playlist

1. Iron & Wine - Pagan angel and a borrowed car
2. Madee - I am a green swimming pool
3. Manchester Orchestra - Colly strings
4. Nada Surf - Weightless
5. Pedro the Lion - Priests and paramedics
6. Stars - Take me to the riot
7. Sunset Rubdown - Stadiums and shrines II
8. The Attorneys - Stay
9. The Ladybug Transistor - Three days from now
10. Wolf Parade - This heart's on fire

Don't really know what to write since this is such a random playlist of some songs that I've been listening to lately as well as all-time favourites. I just wanted to mix slow-paced songs with fast songs in order to create what I would call "a balanced playlist". I might have not accomplished this, but hey, at least I tried. Anyway, we'll come up with new and for sure better playlists (even topic-related playlists!) so enjoy for now!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Uff.. thank you. I was needing some new songs. :)

Beijinhos aos dois

Elaine said...

Hi... sorry... any chance of a reupload of your (previous) monthly playlist? Would love to check the bands out... thanks!