Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"with milk" JANUARY playlist

"with milk" JANUARY playlist

1. Maritime - Guns of Navarone
2. Tullycraft - The Punks are Writing Love Songs
3. New Faces - She's is like the Snow
4. The Little Ones - Lovers who Uncover
5. Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
6. Born Ruffians - Hummingbird
7. Los Campesinos! - C Is The Heavenly Option (Heavenly cover)
8. Okkervil River - Black
9. The Format - Does Your Cat Have a Mustache?
10. Speedmarket Avenue - He's a Rebel

Bonus track: Drunken Barn Dance - A Winter's Tale

download

In this JANUARY playlist you can find the songs that I've been listening to during the last few months, some new music that i've found in the KEXP radio station (based in Seattle) and bands from USA that I've discovered in my trip. In this playlist I put a lot of fast songs for these people who work at night (like me) or wake up early and need to be awake. Download it, listen to it and comment what you think.

*soon, "earl grey" playlist.

No comments: