Monday, January 21, 2008

a scoop of EGWM: Right away, great Captain! - The Bitter End


darling you have yet to hold me close
during the war, with your heart
i can see strait down your crooked teeth
you feel so dumb, mouth open large
you've got exactly what I'm drinking for

darling you can bet to see my ghost
up on the wall watching you eat
yeah its true i dream about you two
grinding my mouth losing my teeth
you are exactly what a night-mares for.
i'll night marry you.

[...]

download the song (thanks to Come Pick me up)
download the LP "The bitter end"

Right Away, Great Captain!
is Andy Hull (Manchester Orchestra) side project. The first cd is a "must listen" lo-fi album when you just woke up or you go to sleep. And he is preparing a new album... Yayy!

*with milk (next scoop: Speedmarket Avenue)

1 comment:

marmota said...

anava a rajar una mica, però com que has/heu posat el disc del gran Andy Hull us perdonaré. Hail to Manchester Orchestra.